MORE THAN A BACK RUB…
● Stress relief. Aids relaxation.
● Reduces blood pressure.
● Helps relieve muscle spasms, tension, and stiffness.
● Helps relieve tension-related headaches.
● Improves circulation of blood
● Improves movement of lymph fluids
● Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion.
● Promotes deeper and easier breathing.
● Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy.
● Strengthens the immune system.
● Promotes faster healing of sports or other activity
DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR BODY
AND MIND…GET A MASSAGE!
Our Menu of Services
A relaxing massage that primarily utilizes long gliding strokes of the muscles in the direction of blood returning to the heart. Increases the level of oxygen in the blood, decreases muscle toxins, and improves circulation and flexibility.
Uses deeper pressure than a Swedish massage to release chronic muscle tension. Focuses on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia. Reduces stress levels and lowers heart rate while boosting mood and relaxation.
Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT)
Specifically designed to alleviate the source of the pain through cycles of isolated pressure and release. Releases constricted areas in the muscles. Receiving NMT on a regular basis can help naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries.
Focuses on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and aggressive movements. Promotes flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, and helps prevent injuries.
A combination of these techniques is used for your massage unless a specific one is requested.
Hot Stone Massage
A relaxing experience involving the application of pressure to the feet and hands. Stimulates nerve function, increases energy, boosts circulation, eliminates toxins and induces a deep state of relaxation.
To schedule an appointment, call our office at